Is there one feature you’d like to see in Yo WhatsApp – the ability to arrange messages? You want to send a message to your loved ones in time, but you may not be able to do so. The answer is yes. But don’t worry, you can use third-party tools to do this. Both Android and iPhone users have several solutions for arranging Yo WhatsApp messages.
First, Android users
After some research, we recommend SKEDit as a third-party app that arranges Yo WhatsApp messages on Android phones.
SKEDit is a free multi-in-one scheduling application. The following steps explain how to send a predetermined message on Yo Whatsapp APK using the SKEDit app.
- Download and install the SKEDit app on your Android device.
- Open it and log in.
- Click “OK” and then “Allow” to authorize the SKEDit application.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the bottom right corner and select ‘I WhatsApp’.
- Then click “Enable Permissions”, “Installed applications”, “SKEDit”, change to “Disabled” and click “Allow”.
- Select the contact you want to provide YoWhatsApp information to.
- Set the sending date and time.
- Once set, the message will be sent automatically at the time.
Second, iPhone users
- Open the iPhone, select the shortcut to the app, and tap the bottom center.
- Choose Personal Automation > Time of day.
- Next, set the date and time you want to send.
- Next, click Add Action > Application > My WhatsApp. > Send a message. Send a message.
- Enter your information and select the contact you want to send.
- Finally, click next. Finished.
Organizing information can make your social life easier. Use it if you have to.